Pages

Friday, September 2, 2022

9222

 5 but I think ultimately my watch will show 8 hours of sleep. Everyone fed, coffee I think the swim helped with the sleep although I can tell the snoring must have been bad.   No symptoms to speak of. 199 intensity minutes so far this week and I'll at least walk the dog today. I'm not feeling proud but I made a pretty fair week with covid in it and can't dressings how much it helped to hear from you. Obviously so far nothing past lemon and honey was needed. 

Of course vaccines. 

It's later.  Been a busy day, did some gross things that would have been grosser if i waited, cleaned and dealt with this thing that does not work.

Saw a ghost earlier, in broad daylight, running after me or perhaps another ghost.  Always strange when those things happen.  They can only be seen in mirrors and the corners of your vision except when they can be seen some other way.

I really need to do the NO program, is mostly remote and it checks out based on the email i sent for where i am today and there is only this weekend to back out, three strikes and you're out, but this would be two.

Sometimes I am not sure how much free will i have even without illusions.

I tried some science on the pool which seemed to work a bit, I'll run the pump tonight but it needs something more, it can't survive indefinitely the black algae in the walls, that involves draining, something I've never done, sanding, waiting, polymerization, painting and filling with water again.  It involves winter and losing the pool which may well happen or not happen and will be after September.

I looked over the inhome test, but i didn't take it tonight, tomorrow will be soon enough.

I don't think a day will make any difference but I'm running out of tests.  I have this one and they are not providing more.

Most times i feel like i'm better, but it is pretty easy to imagine that the virus is all through me and just not causing symptoms.  I think it is just an exhaustion that i feel, something that one very long night of sleep would solve; but apparently i cannot sleep long nights, but maybe tonight will be different.  Just under 7 last night and i thought i had slept too long.

I did a lot today, but i have done very little work directly, instead just doing background work and getting ready for next week.

I had something else to write but it is gone, vanished like the ghost that ran after me.

The rocket launch is between 2 and 3 in the morning now.  i hope it goes well, although i am not sure how this kind of thing matters.  perhaps if we could watch it together we wouldn't anyway.  

i will post this, unfinished as it is, and i will look towards a different future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment