Pages

Monday, September 19, 2022

91922

 Starting today at a doctor s office, at least after clearing weekend worth of email and beginning to follow up on information from the weekend which is intriguing, doubling opportunities in one area.

from a year ago today, a bit of lonely serenity when there was enough time perhaps.  is there enough time left, would my attitude, would my life have been better had I returned?



on the tv is all the burial nonsense of the queen, a country clinging to something which is is outdated.  I have to get a second opinion allegedly to this simple surgery which id like to get over, although with the inverted yoga i have it "under control."  Note the quotes as i am uncertain as to what under control means in this case, it continues to exist.  The doctor recommends it, he apparently does these in an assembly line.  That is probably best.

Today i really need to focus on patent responses, but there are dozens of things demanding my attention including the latest round of grants which are all targeting the same issue which allows a 3 for 1 although they have little chance of being allowed  because of ignorance; although that gets to the response and book writing so it is a 5 for 1 in that sense.

My throat continues to bother me, but it is certainly better today.  I may swim, but there are workmen at the house.  I'm spending time today watching videos that don't apply well and are repetitive, should have done this over the weekend.

I think I am wasting my time for so many reasons.  Its a busy week.  The question remains am i wasting my time.

I think perhaps the better question is this:  how do i find serenity in my life?  Or do i try to save the world or just look for serenity?



It is all so confusing and I have 7 interviews to do by sunday which isn't going to happen, i'll be lucky to have two that are not really related.

Thursday may help things out, but what a very long way i have to go.  you know what i want to ask, i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment