Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2022

9.3.22

 is there some way to go back in time.

I'm exhausted and i need to be careful that it doesn't cause a relapse.

Ok, there was no rocket launch last night, is it supposed to be tonight?

I got 8 hours of sleep (barely at 8.05) which is great and I feel a lot better for it.  It isn't that I feel great, although I don't have any covid symptoms past a mild, occasional cough of the type i might have anyway; but i don't feel sick either.  I feel confident that i could swim, ride the bike, anything else today although this morning at 6am i am not inclined towards doing anything.

I did a fair amount of "movement" yesterday and walked all my steps and climbed all my stairs; still way under the new Mexico targets, but still did plenty.  I think brushing and vacuuming the pool counts as upper body work, look at the pool boy joke, right?  Now given the condition of the pool right now (not really my fault because of winter neglect (well that may be my fault) and what happened when I went to NM which was when the spread got really out of hand but there isn't any reason to consider that for the moment except as something that has to be dealt with as soon as the pool gets too cold to swim in.  Gad!  what a massive project that will be, although not a whole not worse than what I am doing at the office.

Speaking of the pool, the water is clear, but it is greenish which tells me there is probably a layer of algae on the bottom from it settling last night.  not enough water to vacuum it to waste, but it is supposed to rain later so we'll see how that goes.

Well, i vacuumed the pool again, this time to the sand since there was not enough for the waste which means a lot will just go back in, the brushed it and after it rains this afternoon, assuming it cooperates in that regard i will backwash it.

It is very quiet now.  I've spent a fair amount of time working on this whole climate change/fusion thing or fusion/climate change thing; i walked the dog, i ate a large, semi healthy lunch and listened to a cat snoring which was a very peaceful sound, this cat was howling to get out earlier.

I feel fine if a little tired, but tested positive.  I see where positive tests 90 days out are not uncommon.  This is very irritating after having escaped this thing entirely for more than 2 years.

I actually feel a little more sick right now, nothing bad or even limiting, just a slight sore throat the kind of thing that could real or in my mind.  I think probably not.  Only one serious day, I should be thankful if I have a minor infection for a couple of weeks.  I am sure you are happy you do not need to deal with this.

A minor victoryishness on my decision not to lover my price, the most recent comp suggests my current ask is half of what it should be.  Of course, there are apples and oranges, but this strongly suggests lower the price is not warranted, even if raising it may not be brilliant.

I'm going to publish this, it has been a busy day and I cannot do much besides read this evening and another day or two of full sleep and perhaps I will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment