Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2022

92922

 Storm stuff.  Strange messages, 17 dead or the deadliest storm to strike Florida when a deadly one killed over 2000.  It makes no sense.  I don't like to get into politics here, but a prominent and wealthy politician living in Florida had the tone deafness to ask for political contributions he doesn't need while his fellow statemen suffer and have needs he apparently cannot imagine.  Enough of that, but how terrible people can be.  There is this: How bad was Hurricane Ian? So bad that at least 35 Florida Waffle Houses closed (msn.com)

Moving fairly slow today so far. like the storm.  I've done a lot but I cannot say it's been efficient.

This came up on my feed even though it is several days in the past plus 12 months; so i made a youtube video I could share with you. https://youtu.be/QVVhpgqeRcc

I don't know what happens next, I am slowed down at every step; but I have a great deal to do and every journey begins with a first step.

I did the elliptical and that was all today, my hernia bothered me so I did the yoga that goes with it, but it wasn't very much and did not help very much.  There is a program that starts at 5 and even skipping a program in the middle, it has been skipping over sharpened metaphorical knives from one program or deadline after another.

I have 90% of "something that can be filed" for the next deadline coming up, a distant deadline that was easy to deal with was dealt with today, and the next 3 days will be focused on finishing the grant draft and uploading at least one version.  It is a challenging schedule, but it is a schedule.

I'm not getting much out of this seminar, but some of it is critical to what I am working on so I hope the slides are made available; but I'm not sure how this works since it is the first meeting of this type.  I'm making notes for my papers, one more set of work to finish.

It is getting late and I have not eaten dinner.  I am not hungry but I feel like I should eat something so I am going to post this for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment