Pages

Friday, September 23, 2022

9.23.22

 Spring has arrived.

Ii rode the bike today, the tires were low on air but couldnt bring myself to face the time loss or pump noise so the ride was careful and slow; but i did 7 miles and was given a 20 hour rest by my watch at the end; my arms felt tired after two days of swimming.  I suppose i will walk the dog later, it sounds exhausting.

Well I walked the dog and it was hot and exhausting although there was a delightful breeze when it came.  I kept it below 2 miles (1.8) which is the shortest walk in some time, but the bike ride, heat, hernia, etc. and the dog has been and continued today to seriously drag.

Worked hard this morning for some time; but it seems like there is more to deal with than there was before and this new doe grant is going to be complex.  Work is growing exponentially, but so is opportunity.

I did see something cute, the pilot for bewitched.  Imagine after all these years to see the pilot.  It is one of those things which was a pleasant diversion from everything that is otherwise crushing my life.  Like i am telling you something you havent experienced, although honestly i never thought the stakes would get this high and i still cannot believe i have to do this alone.

A year ago today:


You don't necessarily want to see my laundry.

Another sunrise we never saw together
A hungry humming bird (best zoom in for that one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVBxuFbEyg




No comments:

Post a Comment