Pages

Monday, September 26, 2022

92633

 I'm interested in 7000 year old roundels more than current events. 

Woke up this morning tired, but got to work.  Had calls till 8:40 at which time I picked this up.  The pool looks better, but seems to be generating inexplicably large amounts of algae, this may have to do with the misapplication of phosphate removal chemicals, although I don't really see why this far down the line.  It looks a lot better, so there is that and it will soon be time to drain it.

I ate a salad and a frozen pizza for lunch (the whole thing) and was ill as a result, even though it was a fairly small pizza; could have been the arugula which was a little slimy (turning green); so I swam 1600 yards, surprised myself doing all the im, but I still feel queasy, just a banana for dinner so far.

I walked the dog, but only 1.5 miles, the shortest walk in some time, but I am pretty ill.  

It is the new year, perhaps my diet should have changed to match that and i would be better.

What could I say?  I spend too much time attempting to come up with a way to speak to you.  How can I explain this?  I do not understand you or even my own feelings.

This is a picture from tonight, the beauty of the sunset during my too short walk.  A natural poem and beauty which I cannot share and which is lost forever to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment