Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2022

9.4.22

 why are you never there when i need you?  Of course even were you there you couldn't be with me.  The positive test means that it may be days or even weeks before I can be safe around other people. How easy it would be to kiss you even now.

It is 9:15.  Just finished swimming a mile, did all the im and a couple of extra; wasn't easy, but it felt good to get out while it was early.

Pool still has that film of green on the bottom, all loose.  I need to get it up today but still waiting for that elusive rain promised for next week.  The swim was a little hard on me; but everything still worked.

My watch is only giving me credit for 745 minutes of sleep and I think it was more.  I have managed to keep pretty balanced workouts despite covid and being sidelined for a couple of days, or at least 1.   I have to wonder if I really have the virus still, but the test did not have a vague strip, it was a pretty definitive positive.  I do feel very good after the swim.  This is good because I am very busy.

Freaky. Feeling run down after lunch. Could go for a nap. Probably going to do some work eventually. Brushed pool to get algae in one place but need that rain to drain to waste. 

Rained a little but it does not look like it will last.  probably have to brush again later.   need another part.  planning on testing again tomorrow, feel better but may still be ill.  found myself in a comfortable chair snoring earlier this afternoon after lunch (greek chicken, hot potato salad, roasted vegetables and humus-sound like something we should be eating together).

I have not weighed in some time, since that 169; not sure if i weight more or lessss at this point in time.  Being isolated i cannot eat as much and i am eating healthier generally although not altogether healthy.

I am by myself quite a bit and normaly i would eat more, but i cannot get to food easily.  Being here alone i find myself working quite a bit but i also find myself reading more.  Next week i have to see whether i can return to work or not.  I can work by myself so maybe the office will open up to me and maybe it wont.

Day 7 since I first tested, day 8 since I first started getting symptoms last Saturday. The 9th day being sick. I assume i am still sick Despite all the activity.  I wonder if the exercise is helping or hurting. If nothing Happens I'll test again tomorrow. 

Why is it that I believe I'd know just what to do if you were here when I'd still be just as lost?

Not sure what to think of this one: https://youtu.be/tXLoP9iSU5Y


No comments:

Post a Comment