Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

9.14.22

It's early afternoon. Taking a late lunch break,  surprised it is already after 1.
used leftovers to major a Mexican Fiesta to celebrate the new mexico anniversaries that keep showing up on my phone. The weather continues to be excellent. 
The weather has been perfect here, go figure. 
There is the picture looking down the road from a year ago today.  I think my friends were still there then.  Interesting how much has resulted from that trip and how much did not happen.  I cannot help but want to go back under different circumstances and whether I am close or not remains to be seen.  I should have spent this summer there, but events intervened and then covid.  Now it is too late.
I walked 2.5 miles and did a 1600 yard swim with all of the im.  The weather was beautiful and even though the swim started cool, even it turned out well, the water temp still holding at 80.
After the big lunch, not very hungry but I need some dinner, so I'm going to look into that, I'm in this NO thing which I'm guessing is a waste of time and money right now, although if it opens the avenue to the power company it may not be so its an educated risk.
I'll know more tomorrow, even though it may not be better tomorrow.
This weekend will be complex and unpleasant.




No comments:

Post a Comment