Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2022

92422

 There is so much to share.

After all the exercise yesterday i felt largely cleansed unlike the pool which was clear, but with quite a bit of algae on the walls and bottom that would turn it to murk if stirred up, something i do not plan to do just yet, as i look to the possibility of rain next week, however unlikely today, and draining the pool before thanksgiving to try out whatever comes next in the various methods, all of which include patching the bad spots, perhaps patching compound will be necessary over wide areas and i need to have the materials to do that as well as special pumps but as i have learned, getting the right materials and equipment for a job which would be very expensive to have someone else do and will give  me quite the project while i wait for the coming surgery.

Had day old awful coffee this morning, still drank most it.  Not sure why.

Overslept for the first time in forever, not sure where that comes from.  soon i will go to the gym because it closes early for football today.

i don't believe these lost days will be recaptured, that someday in the future i will be free to do what i want and will somehow be able to find happiness in the lost time which i cling to here.

30 min on elliptical plus 15 min of weights, because think of reasons why you can instead of why you can't motivational poster in water closet and separated wood for fence repairs. 


The 9 Greek Muse

I cannot out exercise my problems, the difficulty reading this as I type it, the exhaustion which exercise does help, but not enough, the cough which seems to be gone and then comes back, the absence and separation.  I fell asleep outside in the heat after the exercise today, that after sleeping over 9 hours last night, but I saw an article that said covid hates getting enough sleep so I can call this an experiment.
12 months ago there was a fair amount of terror in even the shortest walks, the very non-threatening walk to the mines was scary alone in the wilderness.  I walked down to this strange thing off the road,

 12 months to the day.  It was just a short distance from the house as this shows.

  You should have seen it from the road and how funny it was when I went that short distance.
I was going for long walks, just staying by the road.  This was one of the first "risky" (not really) variations because the gleam of this in the distance intrigued me.  I am looking for you in the distance, but I don't see anything, not even where to step next.

Moving west, hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment