Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2022

9.17.22

 Early morning.

There is a lot to do today, but it is overshadowed by the sore throat which could be getting better or worse. I had dreams tied to events, methods and flirting.   I even got a kiss in my sleep which makes me wonder if the dream girl will get a sore throat too.  There was a play going in in one of the dream scenes. It was a complex dream that is quickly fading to fairy dust as they usually do. 

None of that made sense and it makes less sense today.  The coffee is not terrible, that is the best i can say for it.

Pumpkin spice mushrooms, don't eat!
Shoes are falling apart.
Despite the sore throat walked almost 5 miles today. Probably dehydrated and certainly tired and my shoes are falling apart in case you're looking for something to buy me. 
My phone isn't connecting to my watch usually requiring a restart and then I'll know more but I did get my steps and did 100 pushups although I didn't go down all the way on most of them going for the number in sets of 20.
The exercise and heat and sore throat are catching up with me. Not doing well. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment