Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

9822

 The queen of England died today along with a lot of other people. It is a big deal.  record heat in California with rolling blackouts but it was 69 degrees when i woke up here this morning.  Walked dog to work to celebrate. 

slept well for the first time since getting sick, although i was gasping when i woke up early in the night and i am coughing a little now.

(Removed and added to response)

And so an important claim is written out in a blog post in a particular way the first time.

I finished the first draft of the first part of the response. The need for funding looms large but I know where I'm going. 

Pool needs flocking I fear..  That process is begun, but it is temporary until it is sanded and painted.  Much to do there.  Too tired to think about it for now.  It is supposed to rain which will allow me to use rainwater and not city water to deal with vacuuming it.  I am ready for all of that, it will be a busy day tomorrow.  A time is set for two hours of circulation but i am a little short of flock so we will have to hope it works.

I know what you are thinking, what kind of pool boy am I anyway?

It's been a long day, bought 150 dollars worth of groceries, it cost 250.  Must be very hard for people, i listened to a news story on soaring prices.  Gas, at least for the moment, is down to 3.00 a gallon at the discount places.  I finally got the battery for the fob I needed, glad to have that out of the way.

I am going to post this as I have done a lot and have a lot to do including some math.

My stomach hurts like something worse than just being sick but my appetite is good enough and it might be the strong cough drops or even the covid. 

What do you like better, the dry factual posts or where I share my feelings which all to often are about you.  Or perhaps they're always about you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment