Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2022

9.1.22

 September at last. I'm not in a hurry so I don't know why it matters. 

Just under 6.5 hours sleep,  this is a little ridiculous although often an hour or two gets added. 

Day 6 after covid. Tired as I was I was a little worried, but I feel fine today. So far.

I need you to talk me out of swimming, but by the time you read this it will be too late.  it is 90 degrees outside but feels cool tome which worries me even though the thermometer says i dont have a fever.

I have closed a loop this week, in theory, in writings, in patent filings, in ways that are hard to believe could still happen and which i have been wishing would happen someway but it actually has.  Not bad for a week i had written about.

Well too late to stop me.  I swam a mile, including a full im workout, go figure.  never really heated up, but i think it may well help me sleep.  no real problems right now with coughing even though it did not fully relieve the pressure in my ears.  

 I have felt pretty good considering everything.  Not 100% sure I am well.  Have taken it pretty easy today after starting to work at 430 and getting all the stuff out I needed to by 9:30, actually a pretty full day.  Had a very pleasant phone call today, got into the NO accelerator (just found out) and I am wondering about that.  I put an application in before i started down the road with fusion and who knows what i was thinking?  Anyway, I am going to put off thinking about that until the weekend.  Today was sort of like a Friday and I have to have another Friday tomorrow and the start working through the math corrections which will be a whole new patent by the time i am finished, but how exciting it is to have fixed the continuity problem and in such an unexpected way, i wonder if that could somehow be extended to life.

It is late a lot has happened and i  am ready to read and see if the swimming will help me to sleep.  The dog has settled next to me already in his chair.  I will end tonight unsettled in the future as much as ever and wondering if the opportunity to find some other place is not within my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment