Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sorry, no time for that

What makes you think I have time for you
That is pretty conceited by anyone's standard
after all, I am writing a treatise on the universe
Where am I supposed to find time for you

I am in the middle of this massive litigation
Not only for myself but for so many others
And that case, still waiting for it to settle
That takes way more time than I have

And how about those other books
are they supposed to edit themselves
is saving the country too much to ask
So where is there time for anyone else

And saving the country, is that a hobby
what is it that goes before patriotism
and its not just a country, it is about mankind
where are 'we' supposed to fit into that

You are certainly full of yourself
Thinking your life is so important
when if you are not living fully
without that passion you are dead

And if you have no time for me
why would you expect me
with all that I have, to consider you
well, sorry, there's no time for that

And yet it seems that everything
that i do, that i write and that I think
has something to do with you
who leaves no room for anything else

No comments:

Post a Comment