Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

written vs typed

True love cannot be typed
it has to be expressed
in hand written letters
but that doesn't mean
that it doesn't exist
the moment doesn't pass
when loves claws don't
rake furrows in souls
when i do not quake
at all those mistakes
which separate me
wrong turns to wrong places
knowing where love was
but not going to it
unwilling to sacrifice
everything for eternity
knowing what love is
completion of two people
who are able to find it
rejecting it carelessly
tearing out my own heart
ensuring my own madness
reaching out to the past
grasping for lost love
without saying save me
again
killing it agonizing slowly
as it drags me with it
into a lonesome grave
yelling up to the light
why can't i reach you
and hearing my echo

No comments:

Post a Comment